The instance operator has indicated their instance's privacy practices below.
No data is collected. Data (more specifically logs) will be collected ONLY IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG OR THERE IS AN ERROR like Nginx cannot connect to this Rimgo server. Then the data will be deleted. "rm -rf /var/log/nginx/rimgo*". Here are the nginx config of this instance: https://git.zzls.xyz/Fijxu/nginx-configs/src/branch/selfhost/sites-enabled/rimgo.conf
Data Not Collected
The instance operator does not collect any data from this instance.
- Internet address (IP Address) - This is an address that is given to your computer or internet connection. This can be used to find your city or region and internet provider but can change depending on your connection.
- Page viewed (Request URL) - This is what page you are viewing. Searches are kept private.
- Device Type (User agent) - This is what browser, device, and operating system you are using. Advanced users can change this with an extension or browser setting.
- Diagnostics - When this data is only collected when there is an error or only a short amount of time while diagnosing an issue.
- Version: 2023-02-27-c6a9ca3
- Country: Chile
- Provider: AS7418 - TELEFÓNICA CHILE S.A. | Also known as Movistar Chile
- Using Cloudflare?: No